Consider the importance of email marketing, considering all strategies for digital marketing. Some people think that in today’s world of business, email marketing is dead. Is there a future for e-marketing or every company out there? Well, the short answer is yes!
Email marketing is an effective way to attract viewers. Email marketing is critical, so most companies recommend an implementation plan by 2020. These are some of the main reasons brands need to develop an e-marketing strategy and launch marketing campaigns shortly.
Email is an essential part of professionals, individuals and even consumers. Imagine. How many people you know they don’t have an email address? On the other hand, these people are likely to be counted.
The Power of Email Marketing
According to the Radicati Group, more than half of the world’s population is using email as 2019. This number is supposed to increase to 4.3 billion by 2023. Data from the Pew Research Center also shows that 92% of adults in the U.S. use email, and 61% of email users scan and send an average email every day.
Regardless of the audience’s perspective, this provides an excellent opportunity for businesses of all sizes to enter their target markets. Companies can expand their reach and transparency by continually attracting and retaining more potential customers by adding electronic marketing to their list of digital marketing strategies.
In addition to taking advantage of the possibility of reaching more audiences through e-marketing, this environment also offers benefits that other digital marketing strategies that cannot be provided. With email marketing, you can customize messages and customize messages according to customer behavior.
You can also segment your audience so that the right leaders get the most useful information at the most effective time. One of the main reasons why email marketing is so essential maybe that competitors use it. Using Zapier to connect your CRM?
Let’s check better what I am talking about in the next paragraph.
- Emails sent to subscribers should be of interest. This can only happen if you know and understand your target audience.
- When sending an email to a subscriber or people of a voluntary mailing list, it is not reasonable to charge for spam. Email the list regularly! It would be a valuable global marketing mix strategy. In most cases, this could increase sales.
- The email you write should be short and concise for your subscribers to receive and process.
- Email marketing is excellent if you want to create your own experience for a potential customer or client. With personalization, you can increase your chances of dealing with you by making them feel different or in control. According to the email tracking company Campaign Tracker, opening personalized subject emails is 26% more than non-personal regular subject emails.
- Each email structure should require a lot of white space. This means that you need to shorten the paragraphs, use subheadings and add tags with important facts if necessary. This is how to attract the attention of potential customers and increase the chances of sales.
Take advantage of this marketing channel. Today it is still important. Plan your strategy on your CRM and start to optimize the Open Rate. Identify one of the best digital tools to send out emails and see how you progress with it.
When you get confident with email marketing, you can try to test some automation, in order to send the right message to the right person/potential clients. It’s mandatory to build a list of contacts interested in your products/services.